Jandris Block is a New England business that manufactures a complete line of concrete masonry products. With four generations of hard work, ingenuity and an eye to the future, we have become the New England leader in concrete masonry product manufacturing. We are well known in the industry and are committed to quality, service, and sustainability. We are THE source of CMU’S for architects, contractors and landscape designers in New England.
The 500-mile radius surrounding our Central Massachusetts facility reaches most of New England, the New York Tri-State Area and parts of Pennsylvania. Our raw materials are sourced locally. 70% of our aggregates are drawn within 10 miles of the plant. The remaining 30% of raw materials are drawn from within 200 miles of the plant.
The Concrete Products Group LLC (CPG) consists of regional market leaders in the concrete products industry. The CPG is organized to provide consistent, top-quality products to regional and national customers.